Andy has spent the majority of his career in the eye care industry including:
- Ophthalmic pharmaceuticals with Allergan
- Contact lenses with Bausch & Lomb
- CEO of Nissel Group PLC manufacturing contact lenses, artificial eyes, contact lens equipment, and distributed IOLs
- Director and shareholder of Vista Optics Ltd., a manufacturer of medical plastics used in the manufacture of contact lenses, IOLs, and orthopedics
- Director and Company Secretary with Contour Fine Tooling Ltd., manufacturers of single point diamond tools
After Andy sold Nissel Group PLC in 2000, an international manufacturer of contact lenses etc and a IOL distributor, his colleagues asked him to to assist in developing their ophthalmology and optics companies. He helped set up new companies, identified and executed acquisitions, introduced new technology, and prepared strategic plans. His comprehensive consultations brought numerous offers to join the Board of Directors in a diversified group of eye care companies.
Andy has lived and worked in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom and France and is fluent in English, French, and Spanish.
He now offers his expertise and international experience to companies that wish to grow their businesses and enhance their value.